Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Free Sight Word Riddles


Hi,  It's Spring break here in Upstate New York.  The weather was beautiful the first couple days ~ I got to enjoy the sunshine and go hiking with my family!  But, now we have snow again.  (What?)

On the bright side, it was a great day to create some Sight Word Riddles . . . 


Quite a few of my 1st grade RTI students need more practice reading the following sight words: 
  

In the classrooms, I notice that many students who are able to read these words still need practice writing them. 

So ~ I just created a set of Sight Word Riddles for these words.  They can be used for Scoot games, for partner work and for individual work.  Here are some images from the file:




If you'd like to try them out, you can download the file for free at my Teachers pay Teachers shop.  Click here or on any of the pictures.  

If you have any trouble accessing this file, send me an email at Annegardner4@gmail.com and I will be happy to send it directly to you. 

Hope your Spring break brings plenty of sunshine!  It looks like the weather will be improving here soon, so we'll be back out on the trails. 

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Anne Gardner  (NBCT, Literacy)