Sunday, July 19, 2015

Clothespin Shapes ~ How fun!


Ever notice how satisfying it is to work with wood? My kids love anything that uses clothespins. I stopped by the Dollar Tree last night and they had lots of bags for $1. Irresistible!

I made these little clothespin shapes and wanted to share them.   


My son and I had fun building shapes.    




But, it seemed like something was missing. So, I created these simple shape cards that students can build around. (The file is not in color. These are printed on colored cardstock.)
                                       






To download a copy of these shape cards, just click here or on any of the pictures. If you have any trouble getting the file to download, email me at Annegardner4@gmail.com and I'll be happy to send the file right out to you. 

** Getting the last clothespin into a shape is a little like closing the last side of a box . . .   

Thanks for stopping by!

:) Anne